Who could have imaged that a new fence would make us so happy? It's so beautiful!
At Peerless Fence Group, we believe Woodstock properties deserve only the best in fencing products. That’s why we offer a large catalog of fence types and styles, all of which are designed to last. Here are some of our customers’ favorites:
- Natural cedar: It’s hard to beat the appeal of natural cedar, an elegant, sturdy fence material with long-term likeability. Our Western Red Cedar fences can feature latticework or distinctive top patterns, too.
- Treated pine: Our Copperwood fences are not only resistant to insects and decay, but also they weather beautifully.
- Post and rail: When you want that rustic feel of country living but in a stylish, open style that makes it easy to take in scenery, post and rail fences are a perfect choice.
- Aluminum: Continually growing in popularity, aluminum fences provide a low-maintenance alternative to wrought iron. Enjoy the ornamental beauty of a beloved fencing style, but in a more cost-effective package.
- Vinyl: This option offers versatile, low-maintenance fencing that’s both attractive and durable. Choose from a wide range of styles, colors, wood grains and heights.
Other possibilities include composite, steel, chain link and wrought iron — get in touch with us about it today!