Staff were great, the installers were great, and the fence is great!
No Pingree Grove fence installer has a wider variety of materials and style than Peerless. Because Pingree Grove is such a rapidly developing area, fencing needs and design preferences are continually changing. Here is an overview of the materials and design options we offer:
- Aluminum fences — Similar in look to wrought iron, durable, low maintenance, four color options and 10 style options.
- Cedar fences — Our Natural Red Cedar has 18-plus design options and even more for accessories and top posts.
- Chain link — Affordable and practical, especially for large areas of coverage. Available in many heights, gauges and colors.
- Composite fences — Get the look of stone or wood at a lower cost and with less maintenance.
- Post and rail — Wood with a rustic look, ideal for Pingree Grove’s outlying and more established areas.
- Steel fences — As elegant as wrought iron, but requiring less maintenance.
- Treated pine fences — Same wide design options as cedar, and treated for lower maintenance and a long life.
- Vinyl fences — Low maintenance, many design and color options, and treated to resist fading.
- Wrought iron fences — Elegant and durable, custom-made to your specifications.