- Wood fences. Wood fencing adds beauty and character to any home. Whether treated pine, natural cedar or post & rail, your new Peerless Fence will give your property an impressive new look.
- Wrought iron fences. Wrought iron is a popular option in Joliet, as it fits both older homes toward the center of town and newer construction in the outlying neighborhoods. Elegant with maximum durability, wrought iron stands up to even the harshest Joliet winters.
- Vinyl fences. Vinyl is durable and attractive, but for many Joliet homeowners, low maintenance is the most appealing feature. Vinyl never needs painting or staining, giving you more time to enjoy your favorite Joliet recreation, whether it’s Harrah’s, the Historical Museum, or something in between!
- Aluminum fences. Aluminum is another excellent low-maintenance choice. We’ve got a wide selection of ornamental styles, colors and sizes to fit your budget and aesthetic goals. And — our ActiveYards® SolarGuard® technology preserves color and finish.
Since 1961, Peerless Fence has been a Joliet fence installer and fence repair company for residential property owners and businesses. Joliet is now the third largest community in Illinois, and we are proud to have been part of Joliet’s growth over all these years.
We’ve earned the trust of Joliet businesses by offering high quality fencing at reasonable prices, installed with professional skill and backed by solid warranties. Whether you’re looking to freshen up the look of your home with a natural cedar fence, or make your warehousing facility more secure with a steel fence, we are here to get the job done — on budget and on time.
Peerless Fence is a family-owned business with strong community values and a hard-earned reputation for integrity. Let us know how we can help you.
- Serving Joliet and neighboring communities since 1961
- Responsive, friendly customer service staff
- Affordable prices to fit any budget
- Professional and courteous installers
- Complete knowledge of Joliet codes and permit requirements
- Member of the American Fence Association for 35 years
We're experts in fence repair as well as installation, so let us help you:
- Align crooked fence posts
- Replace missing or damaged fence panels, pickets and boards
- Repair rusted gates and hardware
- Fix snapped links in your chain link fence
- Fix a sagging chain link fence
- Replace broken sections of your vinyl fence
Peerless Fence is one of the leading Joliet fencing companies for commercial properties. Our many commercial options include:
- Warehouse and interior fences to keep your property and employees safe and secure.
- Security fences to add an extra layer of security.
- LEED fences to support your company’s environmental initiatives.
- Decorative fences to bring more foot traffic into your retail business.
- Dumpster enclosures to heighten the appearance of your property.
- Athletic and pool fences to provide safety and security in recreational areas.
Looking for another type of commercial fencing? We work on custom projects daily, so please contact us to discuss your requirements.
In a village as beautiful as Joliet, keeping fence codes and permits up to date is important. Fence installations come with stringent regulations and guidelines. While considering the addition of a fence to your home or business, keep the following details in mind:
- A permit is required prior to construction of any fence.
- Fences cannot extend into a landscape easement.
- "See through" fences (chain link or wrought iron/aluminum) are allowed up to a maximum height of 6 ft.
This is just a sample of the rules that apply to Joliet fencing. Because the city maintains that adherence to codes and inspections is the responsibility of property owners, for your convenience, links to additional information are at the top of this page.
But if you don’t have the time and energy to keep on top of these regulations, we’ve got your back. Peerless is an expert in Joliet's fencing regulations and can help you stay up to code.