Our fence looks even better than we imagined it would. We changed our minds about fence details multiple times and your staff was patient and worked quickly with each change. The men installing were courteous and knowledgeable. They were quick and efficient as well.
Carpentersville has a wide variety of architectural styles, lot sizes and landscaping. Fortunately, we have all the bases covered in fence materials and designs, enabling you to get exactly what you need. Options include:
- Cedar fences in many base designs and top post and hardware options.
- Treated pine fences with the same wide range of options.
- Post and rail fences for a rustic look.
- Wrought iron fences, custom-made to your specifications, for strength and elegance.
- Steel fences, similar to wrought iron but less costly, with many design options.
- Composite fences, with either a stone or wood appearance, requiring minimal maintenance and affordably priced.
- Aluminum, vinyl and chain link — ideal for covering large areas and/or when cost is critical.