One thing we’ve learned about Bartlett over the years: Nobody takes better care of their residential property than the people of Bartlett. Among the popular fence types we’ve installed in the Bartlett community:
- Natural cedar fences. Elegant, sturdy and customizable with latticework or distinctive top patterns.
- Treated pine fences. Treated to prevent insect damage and decay, our Copperwood pine weathers beautifully.
- Post and rail fences give homes a rustic look that fits many Bartlett properties and creates openness for taking in expansive landscape views.
- Wrought iron fences create a stately atmosphere, is extremely durable and is low-maintenance.
- Composite fences. Composite materials look like stone or wood, but are more affordable and require less maintenance. High recycled content of our composite fences makes them very eco-friendly.