They did a fantastic job. I am so pleased with the outcome!!! All workers were great!!! Thank you so much.
Aurora has homes that were built over 100 years ago, homes under construction, and everything in between. Neighborhoods on the West Side and East Side are continually evolving, and over the years we’ve gotten very familiar with popular fencing styles and functional needs in every part town, on both sides of the Fox River. Our popular options in Aurora include:
- Natural cedar fences. A cedar fence gives your home elegance and heightened curb appeal. Our Western Red Cedar is beautiful on installation, and grows in beauty as it ages.
- Treated pine fences. Our pine material is treated to prevent insect damage and decay, making it extra durable.
- Vinyl fences. If you want to enjoy a show at the Paramount Theater or visit the Hollywood Casino instead of staining or painting your fence, then vinyl is an excellent choice. Our vinyl fences are durable, extremely low maintenance and affordable.
- Chain link fences. Chain link has the advantage of being transparent, and is an economical choice when large areas are involved.
- Composite fences. Composites resemble wood or stone fencing, are very durable and relatively low maintenance. We have composites in a wide range of styles.
- Wrought iron fences. You’ll see many wrought iron fences driving through some of Aurora’s older neighborhoods, but wrought iron fits in well in newer construction areas as well.