Chain link is perhaps one of the most versatile fence materials available. With varying mesh sizes and strengths available, its look and durability can be completely customized to the specifications of your project whether it be at a warehouse, an airport, a sporting complex or a residence. It also comes in a variety of finishes such as aluminum coated, zinc coated, vinyl coated (colors available) and galvanized. Rust resistant, durable and maintenance-free, chain link is an option with easy upkeep on an economical budget.
Check under other headings, such as athletic fencing and interior fencing, for more specific applications of chain link products.
GALVANIZED – Galvanized After Weaving (GAW)
- 15-year warranty against rust or corrosion
- Maintenance-free – never needs painting
- Only zinc-coated chain link fabric that is coated AFTER weaving, which ensures all surfaces of the base metal are protected
ALUMINIZED – ArmorLink
- 25-year warranty against rust or corrosion
- Made with pure recyclable aluminum that is bonded to wire fabric using a patented vertical hot-dip process
- An exceptionally smooth surface prevents opportunities for rust and corrosive elements
PVC-COATED – NatureLink
- 15-year limited warranty
- Maintenance-free – won’t chip, peel or fade
- Double-coated protection – fabric is first coated with zinc followed by the PVC that is fused to the galvanized surface
- Residential and light commercial grades
- Available in brown, black and green to blend naturally with the landscape