Many products claim to have complete all-around protection, but none deliver like SimTek. For businesses or residential complexes in need of hefty barriers, SimTek is the most effective and reliable choice. Key features include:
- Each panel is constructed with Linear Low Density Polyethylene Plastic (LLDPE), unique to SimTek fencing, and reinforced with galvanized steel.
- Superior wind resistance technology keeps SimTek standing when most other fences topple. It meets and is certified to the hurricane requirements of Dane County, Florida, and is rated to withstand hurricane-force winds up to as much as 130 mph.
- For homes and businesses along busy roadways, a high sound transmission class (STC) of 26 is essential. SimTek consistently blocks 98 percent of direct sound.
- It’s built to handle a wide range of temperatures (-40º to 140º) so you can rest assured it will last through the harsh winters and brutal summers in Illinois.
- Panels contain UV12 inhibitors, which guarantee fade resistance. In testing, colors experienced little to no fade.
- SimTek is made from recycled polyethylene and can be recycled after use.
- All surfaces are graffiti-resistant. Any and all paint or residue can be washed away with a high-powered pressure washer.
- With extensive height options and an impenetrable design, SimTek provides privacy and security that are unmatched.
- All materials are maintenance free and have a lifetime warranty from warping, fading or cracking. Never will you have to paint or stain your fence!
- SimTek is made in the USA.